- Linux Alarm Clock! - Why you would want one? I'm not sure, but I do find it interesting.
- Routers - Most consumer routers sold run one form of linux or another. You can even do more with your router by using DDWRT or Tomato - alternative software for your router.
- Cell Phones - T-Mobile G1 running Android
- Web Sites - Nearly all websites are run on Linux and Apache!
- Your Computer - Desktop and Laptop Computers of course. Where it all started.
- Netbooks - Netbooks are the biggest item in computing currently. It will get even bigger once Apple enters the market.
- MediaCenter hardware - you can even create your own using GeeXboX
What else do you know of that runs linux?
For additional links to tips and tricks follow us on Twitter. If you would like to contribute to FrugalNYC or FrugalTech in any way, feel free to contact us via email. Click here to add this to your RSS reader or Subscribe to FrugalTech by Email.