I accidentally discovered a little trick with the Blackberry AutoText feature. If you create a shortcut with the SmartCase feature ON, the result of the AutoText will match.
- The built in shortcut for the current date is ld
- If I type ld in lowercase, the result will be Fri, Mar 6, 2009
- If I type LD all in uppercase, the result will be FRI, MAR 6, 2009
I tend to use several AutoText shortcuts regularly and find this helpful. Hope you find this helpful as well.
You can find my other Blackberry Posts below:
- Blackberry Shortcuts
- 24 Blackberry Shortcuts - Browser Edition
- 10 Free Blackberry Games
- 5 Ways To Extend Blackberry Battery
- Blackberry AutoText
- Blackberry shortcut keys
- Twitterberry Tips
- Blackberry SureType and MultiTap