Using viewers, you can view Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Access files. Using the Access runtime install, you can work with Access 2007 databases, including data entry, printing etc. This means you can purchase fewer copies of the full Office install and still work with the files.
You can download Office viewers and the Access Runtime files from Microsoft, links are provided below.
- Access 2007 Download: Access Runtime : The Microsoft Office Access 2007 Runtime enables you to distribute Access 2007 applications to users who do not have the full version of Access 2007 installed on their computers.
- Snapshot Viewer for Microsoft Access : The Snapshot Viewer enables you to view a report snapshot without having the standard or run-time versions of Microsoft Access 97 through Access 2007.
- PowerPoint Viewer 2007 : Microsoft Office PowerPoint Viewer 2007 lets you view full-featured presentations created in PowerPoint 97 and later versions.
- Word Viewer : View, print and copy Word documents, even if you don't have Word installed. This download is a replacement for Word Viewer 2003 and all previous Word Viewer versions.
- Visio 2007 Viewer : The Visio 2007 Viewer allows anyone to view Visio drawings and diagrams (created with Visio 5.0, 2000, 2002, 2003, or 2007) inside their Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.0 or later Web browser.
Links to Software
- Microsoft Office Professional 2007 UPGRADE
- Microsoft Office Standard 2007 UPGRADE
- Microsoft Outlook 2007
- Microsoft Office 2007: Introductory Concepts and Techniques, Premium Video Edition (Shelly Cashman)
- Office 2007 Bible
- 2007 Microsoft Office System Plain & Simple
- 2007 Microsoft Office System Inside Out (Bpg-Inside Out)
- Microsoft Office 2007 Simplified
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY Microsoft Office 2007 (Teach Yourself VISUALLY (Tech))
What tools do you use for office productivity? Did you find this post helpful?
For additional links to tips and tricks follow me on Twitter. If you would like to contribute to FrugalNYC or FrugalTech in any way, contact me via email. Click here to add this to your RSS reader or Subscribe to FrugalTech by Email.