Quick Tips

TeamViewer - Remote Support

|
In a previous post on Frugal NYC, I mentioned LogMeIn as a great tool for remote support. I have since found numerous other alternatives and today I would like to mention TeamViewer. I have helped some friends remotely by using TeamViewer and it has been a great alternative to LogMeIn.

Both these services are FREE for personal use. The great thing about TeamViewer is the fact that I don't need to install the software. I can run the file and have the other side I'm trying to connect to do the same thing. I only need to exchange the ID and password that is provided via the program once you run it. To give the program a try, you can download it here.

This program has also been recommended via Lifehacker.com You can download the Quick Support Versions - PC Version, Mac version, which is a very simplified interface for only the side that needs your help.

Give this application a try, who knows, it may be indispensable once you try it. I know I will definitely keep it in my must have list. What remote support application do you use? Share your comments with us. If you need additional help contact me via email.

No comments:

Post a Comment