Quick Tips

Free Anti-Virus Software

|
If you are looking for a free personal anti-virus, I recommend AVG anti-virus. There are other free anti-virus out there, but I have personally used this on my own and my friends and family's machines for years.

The download page currently has version 8 available to download. You can download it directly from here. You get daily updates, which is very important, and its frugal choice.

This software does not get in the way of your pc or work like some other anti-virus software that slows down your computer. I usually schedule my full scans for when I know I am away from my computer. You can turn off the scheduled scans and manually do so, but I recommend keeping the scheduled scans if you are prone to forget.

What free anti-virus software do you use? Why did you choose this? Have you tried AVG?

No comments:

Post a Comment